Thursday, April 21, 2011

Crafts to try

Well, I know I said my list might change but I didn't think I would change it that much.

First of all, I never found the time to paint an Easter decoration for my front door. Actually, I haven't had a lot of time for any art. I did make some cute pillows (shown in my previous post) but I don't know where to put them yet.

As for April, I still have time to make that moss wreath but I'm low on cash and low on time to get to the craft store. I'm going to try.

My daughter has decided she doesn't want a daybed made from old doors; she wants a bunkbed playhouse that she saw in a popular, high-priced catalog. So, her daddy and I are going to try to build one ourselves. But that craft project is scheduled for August so we have the summer to work on that.

I've been very inspired lately and really hope that I can use my summer vacation to jump start my projects more than ever and build a nice emergency fund for my family and then begin paying off debt and saving for college. I feel like God has been giving me a bigger voice in my art and craft ideas recently and I'm really excited about being out of school soon so I can have more time to get some of these things going.

Just keep crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment