Wednesday, September 28, 2011

He wants me to write

He wants me to write. I don't know what I'm supposed to write about but lately I have had many signs and dreams and overwhelming instances that God is putting in my path. It has not been revealed to me what I should write about but I am just going to start because that's what I feel I need to do.

I am a Christian woman who loves the Lord. I was raised in a Church of Christ family but now I am a member of a United Methodist church. I have had many lessons in my life and I'm still learning. After all, He's not finished with me yet. There is still something for me to do here on this Earth.

I need lots of prayers and I am praying myself for the revelation of my topic - the "it" that I feel I am being urged in so many ways to write. I love to write. I always have. I have written several children's stories, one of which I self published and illustrated. I sent another manuscript to a company who needed a large investment from me that I have fallen short of providing. It was also a children's story. These stories will be shared one day. Maybe that's it. Maybe God really wants me to finish publishing that one or change it a little. I don't know. I just don't know.

I need to change the name of this blog if I'm going to truly write down my thoughts and ideas. One Crafty Lady just doesn't get it. I'll pray about that too. In the meantime, I think I'll just change it to something simple.

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment