Friday, March 18, 2011

New crafts I want to try before the end of 2011

I know it's odd to make a list like this but there are some things I want to try before the end of this year. And by making a list, I hold myself accountable and will remind myself to make the craft and post it here.

By the end of...

March - make an Easter canvas for my front door. (OK, not really a new craft, but something I need to do.)

April - make a moss wreath (saw a cute one in the shape of letters for your last name)

May - homemade facial cleanser

June - poolside table made from the wood I found at the lake

July - driftwood shelves

August - make a daybed for Jessalyn out of doors (hopefully I can find some cheap at a yard sale)

September - big rug made from old blue jeans (saw this on a Disney show my daughter watches)

October - painted plates to hang on the wall

November - banana pudding cupcakes

December - make Archer's tee shirt quilt (not a new craft but something I definitely need to get started on)

OK, so there's the list. It might change a little. I'll post as I complete and I may not complete them in this particular order. Those are just my personal deadlines.

No comments:

Post a Comment